Aftersales Service Insurance Platform
Fifteen years of knowledge of and experience with gadget aftersales processes and gadget insurances have been poured into one innovative IT platform, our Aftersales Service & Insurance Platform (ASIP).
- was designed to connect all of the suppliers involved in a gadget insurance programme in real-time in one system. This increases the efficiency and quality of the service provided to end-users and gives suppliers a better handle on their performance and costs.
- has a built-in business rule engine that validates claims and can be configured together with the insurer. The engine enables most of the claims to be quickly and efficiently validated by the system.
- supports automatic fraud detection.
- has built-in ‘appeal and complaints’ processes that meet the current European standards.
- runs on an innovative platform powered by Microsoft, making it easy to connect sales channels and suppliers. New programmes are easy to launch without requiring a big IT investment from sales channels and suppliers.
- gives the insurer real-time information about the programme’s performance and a variety of (configurable) controls to improve it.
- is easy to integrate with financial systems with an integrated premium and claims administration.
- can run as a standalone system or hosted on premise if desired. This means that the insurer and not a third party is in control of customer data.
- is linked to the latest communication methods and can give the end-user paperless information about the status of the policy and ongoing claims.
- All customer communication can be configured and all incoming and outgoing correspondence with the customer is logged in the system and linked to the corresponding policy and/or claim.
- All system activity is logged and can be quickly and easily accessed for auditing purposes.